Custom Gift Box Manufacturer
We are a custom gift box manufacturer in Dongguan, China. We manufacture all kinds of stunning gift boxes for different industries. Let's make the perfect gift box for your products today.
Why Choose Us
WE LISTEN TO YOU
You are involved in the very beginning. As a professional gift box manufacturer, we listen to you carefully. We value your ideas and feedback, based on which we adjust the course of design, testing, prototyping, mass production, and delivery.
In one word, you're in complete control of your projects.
WE ARE EXPERIENCED
We're an experienced manufacturer of gift boxes. As a matter of fact, we know how to
- be cost-effective
- produce good-quality gift boxes
- deliver on time
WE VALUE YOUR BUSINESS
We try every bit of effort to organize the best resources to produce the packaging for your products. We value your business as much as we value ours.
Who We Are
Located in Dongguan City China, we are a professional custom gift box manufacturer which provides packaging solutions for businesses all over the world.
We are a packaging manufacturer, which is located in Dongguan City, Guangdong, China.
- 1 week for sample.
- 4 weeks for mass production.
- Shipment depends.
These are the typical lead time in most scenarios. Let's talk if you have a tight delivery schedule.
It really depends.
Get in touch. We can give you some advise no matter what quantity you want to start with.
Almost anything you can think of a gift box can be customized.
- Material(Cardboard, all kinds of paper, plastic, etc)
- Structure(lid and bottom box, drawer box, book style box, foldable box, flap box, etc.)
- Printing(CMYK, Solid Colour, Silk-Screen, etc)
- Finishing(lamination, varnishing, embossing, debossing, UV coating, foil, etc)
Let us know what is in your mind and we can give you a cool solution.
Yes, for some kinds. Get in touch and we will let you know the availability.
By the way, it's NOT expensive to customize your own gift box. Customized packaging has perfect features for your products. It's perfect for branding.
Quotation is free of charge, why not?
We need to know as much info as possible, such as size, box type, printing, finishing, quantity, shipment method,etc.
If you don't have a clear clue for the moment, no worries. Let's touch base and we will guide you through.
You can simply leave a message by filling the form above and we will be in touch soon:)
Surely yes, you're always welcome. Let's show you around!
Get The Most Out Of a Gift Box Manufacturer
Materials of Gift Box
It is the most commonly used material of all and the best choice for most industries and products. Because it's cost-effective, sustainable, and friendly for both small and large production runs. Gift boxes made of paper(cardboard) is also known as rigid boxes.
It is firm, cost-effective, and good airtightness. As a result, it is great for products like food, cosmetics, etc. It is a very eco-friendly material as a tin box can be re-used as a container for small items in daily life.
It is the choice for high-end and luxury products, as it's thick, firm, compatible with many luxury finishing processes.
It is firm and cost-effective. It does not need much assembling work. It must be coated with paper and leather on top, as the raw plastic looks awful. In most cases, it is used for hinged jewellery boxes. By the way, plastic is not eco-friendly.
Paper (cardboard) is unquestionably the most common and the best choice for most gift boxes, as it has the most variants and the most finishing styles. It's also the most customizable material. It also becomes more and more popular as sustainability is getting more and more important.
For high-end and luxury products; Acts as the coating material on top; Works with cardboard, wood and plastic, etc.
Elegant and nice; Acts as coating and decorative material as well.
Often referred to as EVA and sponge; Works as the insert to fasten the product in gift boxes.
Besides the materials listed above, we have full access to almost any material you want.
Inserts (or Inlays) of Gift Box
- Cost-effective and elegant.
- Not for delicate and fragile products as it's hard.
- It has different density levels, such as #324, #329, etc. The higher level, the higher density and the higher cost.
- Great protection for fragile products.
- Good strength but also soft.
- Good protection for fragile products.
- Often acts as coating material and comes with the materials listed above.
- Made from tree, bamboo, sugar cane or a mix of any of the above.
- Very sustainable and eco-friendly.
- High set-up cost, not cost-effective for small production runs.
Constructions of Gift Box
Lid & Base Gift Box
Book-Style Gift Box
Collapsible Gift Box
Drawer Gift Box
Double Door Gift Box
Special-Shaped Gift Box
Printing Processes of Gift Box
Finishing Processes of Gift Box
- Lamination: A thin plastic layer coated on top of the paper to protect the ink as well as to generate a matt or glossy look; Anti-scratch lamination is advised if the gift box is big and in dark colors as scratches are more likely to happen; Works the most with coated art paper; Bio-degradable lamination material is getting more and more popular nowadays.
- Varnishing: A thin oil layer coated on top of the paper to protect the ink; Works the most with kraft paper; Matt or glossy.
- Texture Embossing: “Transforms" paper into another form of material, for example, you can feel wood or linen when you run your fingers on the paper if you choose the proper texture pattern.
- Spot UV: Spot glossy area which makes the content “pop up" to generate a 3D effect; Great for emphasized content.
- Foil: Metallic finishing; Matt or glossy;
- Embossing & Debossing: Generates 3D effects of “pop-up" or “sinking".